Recent Posts

jueves, 26 de enero de 2012

DragonLord


This was my final assignment for TS3070 Video Editing and Compositing, in Kingston University. I suffered with this one. A lot. Specially with the final scene, where I had to combine a 3D rendered animation in Maya with original footage and I just lost the count of how many things went wrong in there: render dancing shadows, broken geometry, problems with exporting and importing, animation not matching the video movement because Maya hates mankind and likes to do what it wants instead of what you command it to do (just rotate the head to the left, just in the x axis, NOOO DON'T TILT IT UP! Ashhh), all this, plus my Parkinson coffeeholic pulse made it hard to match movement in several parts... good thing is that scenes are seconds long and don't give the viewer time to actually spot the mistakes :D I am thankful to all my fellow classmates from Kingston, who kindly cooperated in the making of this vid.

Here, the unedited version:

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario